Two out of four exams... the first one was easy enough..
This morning's paper - the 2nd exam.. was totally out of my expectations.. I've did all the past years and was aware of the "challenging" questions our lecturer promised us of.. but never did i foresee.. the subject which I am most confident in... will fail me miserably today.. my hopes of getting HD was totally shattered!!!!! not only did I not complete all the questions, I was not confident in my answers also! I never felt as bad as just now! My study smart method did not work well for this exam! sob!! doing all the past years was useless!!! the questions were from different topics and those that I can relate inside out did not come out at all!!!!!!!!!! why why why?!!
if this subject werent my most confident sub i might not feel as bad.. but sh**t... hopefully with all my blabbing in my answers D is still in my hands..
i miss home!! terribly!!
i reli wanna go home.. but since i've promised to join in a camp.. and the holiday was too short, n the airfares was real expensive... no matter, nov i will b back!!
there's still 3-hr papers on thurs for chemistry and next week wed for fluid mechanics... my worst days are not over yet.. sigh!
goodluck to everyone and myself!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment